This is a picture of myself. Most people know me as oldbear190.

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Turn Back the Clock, March '06, Part I: Fantasy Leaguers Could Be GM's

http://www.dodgers.cc/index.php?showtopic=1929&st=60

I hate to tell you, but there's a ton of finance guys playing fantasy baseball that could put together a better baseball team than most of the 'professionals' that have only reached their positions due to the good ole boy network. Acting as tho I cant comment on baseball bc i've never played in the major leagues...Thats ridiculous.Quick example. THere's a girl in my neighborhood that rides motorcycles. She's had 3 wrecks in the last 6 months. Now, I myself do not ride motorcycles. But can I not judge her as being a bad rider? I think she is. I've told her that she is. Am I wrong?How's that different than baseball? I see a team full of players that really havent produced much over the last several years. They've had 'wrecks' in the past. THey'll likely to 'wreck' again. Its not 'fantasy' in saying a team isnt very good, and the person that put the team together doesnt understand how to put a team together.



Like I've said before. Being a good GM is like being the best trained monkey in the circus. I don't want that.

No comments: