This is a picture of myself. Most people know me as oldbear190.

Friday, April 20, 2007

A GM job wouldn't be challenging enough for me.

I dont think the position would be challenging enough.
The economics of baseball are so simple, the game is so simple, that I'd essentially be competing with the equivalent of trained monkeys in that business. If you're in a business and everyone around you is a monkey, pretty soon everyone outside of that business will see you as simply the smartest monkey.

I dont want that.

I'd rather compete with the best minds in America in some other professional field in which competance is rewarded, rather than be the best monkey in a 3 ring circus.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Benliah has a degree in truthiness in every subject known to humankind.

Anonymous said...

Benliah sure thinks a lot of things...
didn't know part time underwear models had the capability...