This is a picture of myself. Most people know me as oldbear190.

Friday, April 6, 2007

I had to open my big mouth.

I posted for the first time since December over at Dodger Blues. As you probably know, I go by the username Aruban Police over there. Here is what I had to say...
A little bump for those that hate Pierre/Gonzo.
Feel free to vent in this thread.

Joe Dodger, you might want to sticky this thread.

Ooops--gotta run. Milton Bradley just hit a HR.
Adios.


It was just a drive by post. Gonzo went 3-4 and Pierre had a couple of hits. The Dodgers also won the game so I was pretty pissed. Naturally I didn't post again. I always seem to make an ass of myself. I talk shit about a couple and players and then they have solid games. Oh well. At least the A's have won 2 in a row.

And I'd like to give a special thanks to Jon Weisman over at Dodgerthoughts for not banning me like every other Dodger forum. Jon knows a Dodger hater when he sees one. I appreciate that.

No comments: